See here for my contact details.
I am a researcher working on quantum computation and quantum information theory.
My papers can be found on the arXiv. Slides from some talks I've given in the past can be found here.
- 01/2015 - , assistant professor, Mathematische Physik, Technische Universität München.
- 08/2012 - , assistant professor, Department of Applied Mathematics
and Institute for Quantum Computing, University of Waterloo. Past teaching at UW.
- 06/2011 - 06/2012, postdoctoral researcher,
Physics of Information/Quantum Information group,
IBM Watson Research Center.
- 11/2007 - 05/2011, postdoctoral researcher, Institute for Quantum Information,
California Institute of Technology (supported by an SNF fellowship starting 11/2009).
- 2005 - 2007, Ph.D., Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, University of Cambridge, UK.
- 2003 - 2005 research and teaching assistant,
Institute for Theoretical Computer Science, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), Zurich.
- 1998 - 2003 diploma (masters) in Theoretical Physics,
This page was last updated on January 18, 2015.